$30 one hour Orientation Loop
Take a one-hour loop in the Red Explorer Loop Bus & experience what Canberra has to offer during your stay in The Nation’s Capital.
- Drive through the City Centre, Past The War Memorial & have all the Memorials down Anzac Parade explained to you with all of their symbolism.
- Next stop is the Canberra Visitors Centre and the National Capital Exhibition which explains How and why we became the National Capital. View the impressive Captain Cook Memorial Water Jet, operating from 11.00am to 2.00pm.
- Drive past the International Avenue Flags on the edge of Lake Burley Griffin, past the National Gallery, the National Portrait Gallery and the High Court of Australia.
- Then onto Old Parliament House, the most important building Australia, then onto Parliament House.
- Next we travel through the Embassies and then onto the National Museum of Australia, almost as big as the War Memorial and then onto the National Film and Sound Archives.
- We finish your one hour tour back at the Canberra Museum and Gallery, where they have exhibitions, a café and restrooms.
Your one hour tour has full commentary and your driver will point out places to park if you continue on in your own car. This is a great way to orientate your stay in Canberra.
- Stay on bus, drive by all major attractions
- Bookings essential for 2pm and 3:30pm
- Minimum 2 persons, bookings essential on 0418 455 099.